Subject: [Leica] Leica MM, First Photos
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 21:51:52 +0200

Fantastic Tina!

I love the pictures of Tom and your cat, stunning at 10000 ISO! the
Tom hand's detail is really wonderful, the picture of the window also,
it show great textures.

What I find not normal is that you an super experimented photographer
had the focusing problems you mention, I don't know if it could be any
technical reason... ?

As said Tina, this camera is a gem in your hands!

Saludos
Lluis

El 31/08/2012, a las 22:15, Tina Manley escribi?: