Subject: [Leica] Monochrome II and III
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:27:18 +0100 (BST)

Hi Henning,
I can't help feeling that all of the performance enhancements you would like
will (much?) need more battery capacity since they all look like
shortcomings due to trying to keep the battery as small as possible, which
would inevitably lead to the camera having to be bigger and heavier. The M9
body volume is a tiny fraction of the volume of any digital camera of
anything like comparable performance...
Frank

 theoretical between compressed a