Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom Prints
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:32:53 -0700

I got some from Jono Slack and some from Ming Thein. The former posts on
getdpi.com and the Leica Forum, and the latter on blog.mingthein.com. If
asked nicely, I'm sure they would make the same or some others available. As
the files I have are from them, I shouldn't offer to make them available
directly.

Henning