Subject: [Leica] MM - first impressions
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:27:32 -0400

It's important to keep in mind that that motto was for negative processes,
and that pretty much the opposite held true for slide film (ie don't blow
the highlights, there's no getting them back). The thing to remember with
digital, monochrome or not, is that it is a positive, not negative process.
The old warnings still hold true ... don't blow the highlights.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] MM - first impressions)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] MM - first impressions)