Subject: [Leica] MM - first impressions
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 19:36:09 -0700

Congrats John! I'm totally jealous...
Sorry you have such tough choices to make; life's a bear ;-)
Back in the day, for landscapes anyway, the motto was expose for the
shadows and let the highlights go. With digital color, it's expose to the
right, but don't clip to the right. I wonder what you will find with the MM.
Best of light and congratulations again,
Bob