Subject: [Leica] IMG: Painted Lady and Bee
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 11:53:48 -0500

Thanks for the kind words, Aram.  I suspect that a lot of our allergies can
be traced to the spraying that you mention.  I can remember the late 1940s
in Mississippi, when aerial application of boll weevil poison was initiated
over the cotton fields.  The smell hung in the air for hours.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA