Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 07:17:02 -0700

Alan Magayne-Roshak: OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Seminar
>>> Oooh, this sounds tantalizing!  That's within driving distance.  I'd
>>> like more information.
>
> Door County can be cold.  It's got water on two sides.  I was there in
> 1990 for a university photographers seminar during JUNE and was glad I
> brought my leather motorcycle jacket.<<<<<<

Hi Alan,
Well come along as it'll be quite weather comfortable as the warmth and
camaraderie of the attendees always keeps it cozy and pleasant. Trust me,
there are many of us LUG members who photographed the rising sun out over
the Atlantic that could've used long-johns and parkas on  few mornings over
the years!~ :-)

"DOOR COUNTY's " seminar, "VISION QUEST" is going to be a smash hit with
subjects of many types, beautiful fall colours a great gathering of photo
folks! So come along and enjoy a wonderful picture taking time and learning
experience.

Anyone interested in more information please contact Mr. Jim Baker jnr.
ambulancer at wi.rr.com for all details.

Hope to have a meet and greet with many new faces. :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)