Subject: [Leica] Some photos from the Alps
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 06:57:13 -0700

nicolas vigier SHOWED:

>Two months ago, taking the train to Montenvers, then walking on Mer de
>Glace, going to Envers des Aiguilles :
>http://boklm.eu/pg/envers-des-aiguilles-201206.html
>
>Last year in July, going to Chalets de Miage, Chalet du Truc, then the
>refuge of Plan Glacier, in the snow :
>http://boklm.eu/pg/planglacier-201107.html
>
>Spending a night, near Lac du Jardin du Miage, on the italian side of
>Mont Blanc :
>http://boklm.eu/pg/ghiacciaio-del-miage.html
>
>Climbing the Mont Aiguille and sleeping at the top :
>http://boklm.eu/pg/montaiguille201206.html

Bonjour Nicolas,

I very much like looking at photographs as you've taken showing the
incredible mountains of Europe. However the thought of all that back packing
tires me out before I even have a thought of... "Gee I'd like to do that
kind of photography. :-)

Much easier to look at the wonderful photos by others and appreciate their
efforts and talents! :-)

Well done!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)