Subject: [Leica] NZ PAW 34
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:47:17 -0700

John McMaster SHOWED:

> Went for a change this week, I usually shoot on a 50mm or 75mm around
> Wellington so this week I decided to use some of the wider lenses.......
>
> http://johnmcmaster.com/PAW/2012/34 <<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi John,
You did what I did between assignments for "down time relaxation!" Go as
wide as I could and shoot different things sans all the techie concerns. But
only images that the wides can create and make you feel nice because they
look so different and in many cases so cool, your visual heart beat takes a
jump or two! :-)

Good on you, love them and it's great to see someone go out and shoot "the
wildest kind of thing without a "distortion thought on their mind!"

Good on you lad, well done! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] NZ PAW 34)