Subject: [Leica] De-saturated morning storm in Chicago
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:07:29 +1000

You had me at gorgeous clouds and yummy light, Greg. A Really nice set.
There are LOTS of ways to develop BW from these of course, especially for
the drama and lovely content you have  caught for us.

Of course, send me a file again if you want another take on them.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman