Subject: [Leica] De-saturated morning storm in Chicago
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:59:16 -0500

Hi, gang:

Some de-saturated photos of a morning storm in chicago. Nice light.
These are quick takes; the two similar shots were fairly easy. The
other seems a bit flat on my iMac screen but looks better on The LUG
site. Comments, critiques, advice about how to get 'em right is
appreciated. Have more which I'm still sifting through. Interestingly,
the color was simply uninteresting; odd for such a spectacular sky.
May post one another day.

The album URL:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Shots+from+910/

The newly posted photos:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Shots+from+910/20+August+2012+%233A+_1+of+1_-2.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Shots+from+910/20+August+2012+%231A+_1+of+1_.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Shots+from+910/20+August+2012+%232A+_1+of+1_.jpg.html

Thank you in advance for looking and commenting -- on- and off-list.

Greg

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] De-saturated morning storm in Chicago)
Reply from zeissler at me.com (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] De-saturated morning storm in Chicago)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] De-saturated morning storm in Chicago)