Subject: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?????????
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 06:32:53 +0200

Yes, I too have hundreds of pictures on my iPad for the reason mentioned by
Geoff. I also have bought electronic copies of my 5 Blurb books and have
them on iBooks. Great for showing off one's work.

I also use my iPad for processing a few pictures on the road, if I do not
have my laptop with me. With the right software, it handles RAW files fine.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain