Subject: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?????????
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:42:29 +0200

Even I could set the Iphone up and can actually use it to make calls,
or text, or surf the internet for information ...

Now the latest trend for photography seems to be the Ipad; I've seen
scores of tourists using thier Ipads to take pictures during my trip -
they looked somewhat "ridiculous" but I'm sure this is the future as
it goes back to the basics, LF framing, sort of.

Philippe

Le 19 ao?t 12 ? 23:35, grduprey at mchsi.com a ?crit :