Subject: [Leica] I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 19:43:42 -0700

Hmm.  R9 is like R8, and the viewfinder is quite nice in mine.  I have not
shot a picture with it in about two years, but It was always nice and bright
and had no trouble focusing it with my 60+ year eyes.  You might check the
diopter dial by the eyepiece and see if it is adjusted for your eyes.  Maybe
that is the problem.

Aram