Subject: [Leica] I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:02:35 -0400

Vick Ko wrote:

I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9.

I just got back a roll, and using the 35-70 f4 zoom, missed easy shots
of my 2 year old son looking right into the lens and standing still.
The shots look out of focus.

Any other R9 users with similar problems?
<<<

Not this R8 user.  This is a significant crop from the original file (60
macro, plain matte viewscreen):

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/family/kaydence/L1661475.html

Which viewscreen are you using?  Have you adjusted the viewfinder eyepiece
diopter?  My eyes are 60 years old.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] I can't believe how many shots I've missed with my R9)