Subject: [Leica] Clearly OT: Firefox 14.0.1 Churning
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:51:24 -0700

No, I am using Firefox ver. 14.0.1 on a Dell portable workstation with
win XP and SP2.  My ambient mem usage seems to be about 128,000 K.  CPU
is very quiet.  When you asked the question, I had Facebook up and the
mem usage was 357,000 K.  CPU usage would vary between 0 and 3 percent.
(You did made me look... one more thing for me to get paranoid about ;-) .

Regards, Bill Larsen, Terra Bella, CA