Subject: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?????????
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:53:26 -0700

Alan Magayne-Roshak OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?????????

=====================================================================================================>
 Sorry I can't be of help.  No magical instrument here. I just have asimple
cell phone that I got for emergencies, and have used about once ayear.
<<<<<<<Hi Alan,No need to apologize lad! As, "She Who Must Be Obeyed"
wouldn't hear a wordabout me having a cell phone of any kind, camera type or
verbal emergency!"" You have enough trouble driving! You don't need any kind
of phone to helpyou crash!" :-)  End of ever having a cell phone or
camera-phone! :-)Now, in my life as it is! :-(  I am learning many many
things! :-( Even howto make the oven work! :-(cheers,ted