Subject: [Leica] Toning vs. paper and print color.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:38:01 -0400

All I'm saying is in your interface you've got there top make the image a
bit cool for sky scapes and sea scapes and far away shots and warm for
portraits is a very nice option. As you'd maybe be using a portrait paper
with some toning for those and fast bromide paper with some weak selenium
for the rest.
Print color exists regardless of toning. Toning just gives you some
additional control of  it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography