Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Verona, Italy
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 19:44:25 +0200

Very nice images Philippe! Verona is a beautiful city and your
pictures magnifiques!

I wondered saw a Rigoletto with Leo Nucci but I've arrived too late
and it was no manner to have a ticket, I've even talk with the Chief
of the Carabinieri! another time I've saw a Tosca, this is a beauty La
Arene, Aida or Nabucco are the bestto see there

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 12/08/2012, a las 18:54, Steve Barbour escribi?: