Subject: [Leica] PSTCRD: Verona, Italy
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:48:27 +0200

This series is about the first day of our recent trip to Italy where
the light, the wine, the monuments, the food, and the senioritas
caught my eye and heart.

On today's menu: Verona an old city with a roman past, renaissance
buildings, beautiful statues, and a wonderful arena now used for opera
performances.

http://tinyurl.com/9dud7t4

You can then move on using the right arrow and finally get to a
postcard stolen during the performance of Verdi's Aida - please VIEW
it LARGE if you want to get the feeling of how impressive it was :-)

A side note, the "view from the top" was taken from the top of the
arena, looking back. The seniorita asked me in Italian if I had seen
Lluis, Ted and Geoff because she needed help with her gear, and I gave
her their numbers.

to be continued, next stop, Venice, Italy

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] PSTCRD: Verona, Italy)
Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] PSTCRD: Verona, Italy)