Subject: [Leica] Great service from Fuji - a replacement lens within 24 hours!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 08:53:09 +1000

That was exceptional service that Fujifilm UK has provided for you Gerry.
Nice to read a positive story in the online groups too. No doubt we will
see the results from that lens and project here?
My nephew is still suffering from a Canon L lens fail on an overseas trip .
He had to buy a replacement in Japan (I think) only to have the replacement
immediately fail as well. Must be a karma thing due to using the wrong
brand ;-) ;-)

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman