Subject: [Leica] SO YOU WANT TO COVER THE OLYMPICS????? :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:32:42 -0700

The unfortunate thing is, they have the following or lack of quality gear.
;-) :

1/ little or no understanding of Leica equipment.
2/ they have no idea what manual focus means.
3/ they wouldn't use the equipment fast enough to photograph a daffodil! Let
alone a diver, 100meter champion or     free racing swimmer!
4/ no idea how to use the viewfinder on an M body of whatever model and a
Visoflex ! :-)
    Besides they, like most of us, can't afford the $20,000 or more for the
800mm super glass of a Leica.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)