Subject: [Leica] Rights to Olympic Photos
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 14:47:07 +0100

Piers

My only comment would be that a school on the Isle of Wight was made to
remove rings of flowers made by children, and a florist in a small town in
Dorset was made to remove similar rings in the shop window put there on the
day the torch came through. Of very dubious, if any, commercial benefit and
both over the top reactions in my opinion.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932