Subject: [Leica] Rights to Olympic Photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 04:20:38 -0400

I think they'll snap out of it. After perhaps a couple of diplomatic
incidents. Like when they try to enforce that baloney on people from other
countries who are not used to it and they have to call the US or whatever
embassy to get out of jail for photographing a logo. A couple of those and
they'll snap out of it. I'm pro Brit. And I had fish and chips for dinner
tonight. And I watched a BBC comedy on Hulu tonight.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography