Subject: [Leica] la passionaria - Bob Adler
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 08:53:19 -0700

Big fish in a little pond. :-)

Bob Adler

Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] la passionaria)
Message from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] la passionaria - Bob Adler)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] la passionaria - Bob Adler)
Message from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] la passionaria - Bob Adler)