Subject: [Leica] la passionaria - Bob Adler
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 19:46:17 -0700

I do indeed recognize many of the images, Jean-Michel! Tybee Island was
much less crowded!! And I used to water ski around the Isle of Hope.
It looks like your family is out near White Bluff?
It is a beautiful city, but as a native, there is a negative side, not
usually experienced by tourists, that continues to this day. I went back
last year for the first time since 1983 (29 years!). Here are my family and
other shots:
www.rgaphoto.com/Savannah

Thanks for showing these to me. You went some places I didn't make it back
to and it was nice to see them.
Best,
Bob