Subject: [Leica] More Panoramas
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 02:51:56 -0400

The B&W is certainly looking like Ansel Adams and his friends quality though
it makes me want to see the color shot also with more snap as the B&W shot
is just making the color shot look flat and what if it was not flat? Or just
more contrasty?  It just might give the monochrome shot a run for its money!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography