Subject: [Leica] Polar Bear Kill
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 01:38:33 -0400

I loved your shots Jayanand like I said but I can't see that the bears were
doing so amazing in such a fast breaking continuous way which justifies
holding a shutter release button down for 75 continuous RAW's. Biting into a
seal?  Dragging one out of the water?
I think Shaw was just trying to psyche you out holding down the D4 shutter
release machine gun style. The bears were not leaping through Hula hoops
made of fire. You were best off doing what you were doing. Picking off the
best moments... More decisively.
Those seals certainly looked tender and delicious. Its THEIR fault they're
so delicious that's what I SAY!

Mark William Rabiner
Photography