Subject: [Leica] IMG: Millie @ 60
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:28:10 -0700

Thanks Jim.
If they are reacting differently (which you astutely see) it's too fast for
me to see. When the shutter fires, her pupils get larger as if she's trying
to peer into the opened aperture. This is a half second exposure, so perhaps
her pupils are expanding at differing rates?
I sense a bio project in the making!
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler