Subject: [Leica] IMG: Millie @ 60
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:21:54 -0700

When I get a new piece of equipment, I always like to take a picture of one
of the family first. Just a good luck thing in my head.
So here is Millie at 60MP:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/20120713-MIllieP65-Jul+13+2012-43-Edit.jpg.html
Look large if you dare...
Best,
Bob
PS - She is absolutely mesmerized by this setup. Whenever I start to set it
up she runs over and just sits and watches. She loves all the beeps and the
sound of the shutter cocking and releasing, and her pupils get really big
when the shutter opens, like she's trying to see way down in that little
hole. Makes for a great model!
--
Bob Adler
http://www.rgaphoto.com