Subject: [Leica] IMG: Plaza Reial
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 17:42:26 +0200

Funny, I was just looking at this one in your gallery before I read
this posting.

Very handy lens ... and it sure doesn't hurt to have that full-frame
diesel locomotive!

I went back there the next evening, after the group split up. Nathan
was going to get up early so he went on up to the hotel (the door was
open this time  :-) )

It was nice just to sit there and watch and remember.

Best,
Daniel