Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tour de France - Metz last Friday
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:03:17 +0200

No wonder your meetings were not scheduled back-to-back ... planned
around the tour, of course.

It was great meeting you, Philippe! Today is a melancholy day ... it's
the day the last of the LUG members in Barcelona all travel and go
their separate ways. It's funny how the very fact some were still
together in Barcelona gave the feeling that one is still there.

May Ted and the Hoppies travel safely so we all get a chance to meet again.

Daniel