Subject: [Leica] Ten years
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 01:30:15 -0500

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Bill Pearce <billcpearce at cox.net> wrote:

> I'm having trouble with this. If it so cold or so formal a time, then
doesn?t one just PUT ON SOME DAMN SHOES?  Going to a wedding or funeral in
sandals and socks??? With your cut-offs and beer logo tee shirt and gimme
ball cap? Doesn't anyone understand the concept of respect anymore? shoes
and socks go together like ham and beans. Sandals and socks go together
like doorknobs and gravy.
------------------------------
Bill,

Don't you know beans go with rice;  Ham goes with biscuits and gravy.
 Everybody knows that.

Do you know what Birks are?  I never said the word sandal; I don't own any
cut-offs, any beer logo tee shirts, nor ball caps.

A Guayabera, slacks and casual footwear is accepted wedding wear where it
is 102F at seven pm in the evening.  At the reception, the priest is likely
to change to that attire.

If you had what you call respect, you'd understand customs differ before
yelping like a Yankee.

Oh wait....

> And I'll bet these are the same folks that get their panties in a wad
over low-hanging pants on young folks.

You enjoy that sight?

--
Regards,