Subject: [Leica] Ten years
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 23:25:58 -0500

I'm having trouble with this. If it so cold or so formal a time, then
doesn?t
one just PUT ON SOME DAMN SHOES?  Going to a wedding or funeral in sandals
and socks??? With your cut-offs and beer logo tee shirt and gimme ball cap?
Doesn't anyone understand the concept of respect anymore? shoes and socks go
together like ham and beans. Sandals and socks go together like doorknobs
and gravy.

And I'll bet these are the same folks that get their panties in a wad over
low-hanging pants on young folks.

Bill Pearce