Subject: [Leica] WTB: Nikon AR-1 soft release
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 04:55:55 -0500

I have a friend that is a retired newspaper photog. He began like all
shooting Nikon, but as he aged, he found problems with the VF, and this was
in the MF days, so no AF to cover his butt. He traded it all off on an R
something for the brighter finder, and spent another ten or so years at the
paper.

Bill Pearce