Subject: [Leica] Tired! NOW REALLY TIRED! :-(
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:06:27 -0500 (CDT)

Dr. Ted,

Yes I have been away from the LUG for 2 weeks recently, kind of scary, but I
did it when we were down in Texas for our grand daughter's wedding.  I came
back and found Almost 2800 LUG messages!!  And like you i deleted 95%, and i
know I missed some gems in there, but no way was I going to read through
that mess.

Cheers,
Gene