Subject: [Leica] Tired! NOW REALLY TIRED! :-(
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 08:24:24 +0100

Gentlemen,
before I retired I worked away from home a great deal, and I was usually
leaving the hotel around 6.30 am and getting back at midnight. That and the
fact that most hotels charge a ridiculous daily rate for internet access.
That meant the LUG was not going to get read so when I remembered I disabled
my LUG post on the listinfo page for the duration.
That way I did not have a gazillion messages to return to, but sometimes I
missed sections of a thread that interested me (and maybe failed to reply to
questions I missed.
I still disable the LUG when I am away.
cheers,
Frank D.