Subject: [Leica] OT: Are we Anal or what? "The Puddle Jumper" / Re: How> about this one?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 16:45:52 -0700

It's both, but more complicated than that, hence this is an important
discussion.

Anyone who has seen great photographers work, they can see that they "work
the scene." Remember Robert Franks took 767 rolls of film to get 84 images.

Eisie took at least 4 images of the VJ Kiss, and apparently the Man Did
Jump, many times.

So what you wrote is not in dispute.

However, there is only one shot to get that Trudeau photo, or the Nick
Ut's, or the Iwo Jima etc.