Subject: [Leica] Leica M Monochrom
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 14:16:31 -0700

Arguably, the most successful photographer of his time was Ansel Adams.

It is well known that Ansel would try out anything that he was offered for
free, or better yet, got paid to use.

Examples include Dupont Film and chemistry, Kodak (everything) , Polaroid
large format, and whatever else he could do to make his family comfortable.

Yes, we would all take that path if survival was dependent on our behaviors.

As long as we, as readers of the advertisements, know that connection we can
discount or amplify the resultant endorsements.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica M Monochrom)
Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Leica M Monochrom)