Subject: [Leica] Photo Sites
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 06:51:11 -0700
References: <CA+yJO1B=iCPHSuc-HrGt7-iL96NoycSa7D8YU1p4wu_6xFmtrQ@mail.gmail.com> <1339090379.38905.YahooMailNeo@web111617.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <8FA6E593-A8C7-480C-8EB8-3BF838151F3D@frozenlight.eu> <02e401cd456e$fd622840$f82678c0$@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1D=XkCyf1NXK-WQJ6EPa+-PXnAW=SX77CyP6SD0Br7Pog@mail.gmail.com> <46564fea4c8935a85a9a504352cc05a1.squirrel@webmail.frozenlight.eu> <7F139431-EF6C-4BD3-A2DF-2C0715A2DD70@sfr.fr>

On Jun 8, 2012, at 6:21 AM, philippe.amard wrote:

> Even if I'm far from being a regular there, I share the same experience as
> Nathan and Jim's - Moose had even kindly accepted to help me edit one of
> the photos I contributed to one of the LUG books ...
> Some more great guys of the photographic world to meet I'd say.
>
> Amiti?s
> Philippe

merci mes amis,

I am looking into it too,