Subject: [Leica] Photo Sites
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 14:08:24 -0400

I actually have more than a passing interest in Olympus and have the
beginnings of a system with an Pen-FT Body and two lenes which I put a few
rolls of film through.
And I also have an XA Clamshell which I've used quite a bit ten years ago.
But I'd not feel right joining the Olympus list just to post shots on their
gallery. As Olympus is not really in my photo future. Or present. I admire
them. But I admire a lot of cameras.
I suppose I can't tell people what they should be doing. I can only tell
myself what I wouldn't do.

But I will say when I see people on the LUG gallery whose I don't recall
them ever posting on the LUG and their interest in Leica seem's iffy I'm a
bit put off.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/

> From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
> Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:44:10 -0400
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Sites
>
> Thanks, Piers.  Yes, that is what I'm looking for.  I just
> subscribed.

Tina

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Piers Hemy

--
Tina
www.tinamanley.com