Subject: [Leica] Photo Sites
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 14:54:48 +0200 (CEST)

I agree with Piers that the Oly list is very good, and there are several
members of both lists here besides him and me. And there is quite a bit of
constructive criticism; if you are lucky, you will at some point have one
of your image Moosified. There is a guy called Moose who sometimes takes a
posted image and not only says how he things it could be improved, but
actually does it (to the extent it can be done with JPG off the web).
Quite impressive most of the time.

BTW, I have not owned any Olympus equipment for a couple of years, it
doesn't matter, they are not religious about it.

Cheers,
Nathan