Subject: [Leica] IMG: Calliandra on a grey day
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 20:59:33 +1000

I should have added that the Summilux 50 ASPH at minimum distance is a poor
choice for flowers of course  and the Makro Planar 100 on APSC naturally is
much more suitable. That is why I got it. The second shot too has no OoF
point highlights to compare. I'm struggling to reproduce the saturated red
into sRGB as with some yellows and purples too. The colour is there in the
files and my (high end) monitor covers Adobe RGB and shows it happily too.

Cheers,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman