Subject: [Leica] MARRIAGE / Reorganizing my equipment collection
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:38:26 +0100

Spot on Ted.
I have been married to my best friend for 38 years. We have 4 children who
have all been a joy since they were born, and we are anticipating the birth
of our sixth grandchild at the moment. The five we already have being the
lights of our lives now our children are grown up!
We have our differences, and "robust" discussions from time to time, but
that is to deal with.
I suspect people have a somewhat inflexible view of how their mate should be
and/or think they can change them. If I have learned one thing it is to
accept that you can't change them, and its an arrogance to believe you
could/should.

I feel for your loss, Ted, goodness knows how I will deal with it when our
time comes.

Frank