Subject: [Leica] Reorganizing my equipment collection
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 17:59:25 -0400

Whoa!  Sorry you guys have had a bad experience with marriage but maybe you
just picked the wrong women!  I don't think my husband would say that
marriage is a license for women to steal.  We share everything.  Marriage
is wonderful when you choose the right partner.  We couldn't imagine life
without each other.  He is my other half and my best friend.

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com