Subject: [Leica] Reorganizing my equipment collection
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:39:04 -0700

> On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Chris Crawford <
> chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com> wrote:
>
>> You've learned an expensive lesson: Marriage is simply a license for women
>> to steal. I've never, thank God, been married, but I've dealt with the
>> family-law system a lot over the years because I have a 15 year old son.
>> My attorney, who is a young woman, told me that any man who marries in the
>> United States is as stupid as a chicken who would support Colonel Sanders.
>> I've seen several friends with wives who cheated on them constantly, then
>> left for another man, and the courts punished the husband for his wife's
>> whoring by letting the ex-wife steal everything he owned. My attorney told
>> me that men get zero benefit from marriage.
>>
>> I got custody of my son 4 yrs ago. His mother has never and will never pay
>> a dime of child support. The state couldn't care less. I don't care, I
>> don't need her money and am honestly happy that she leaves us alone (she
>> rarely sees our son, she lost interest in him after having a new baby). My
>> ex got NOTHNG I owned when she decided to leave for some loser 'badboy',
>> because we were not married. All she got was child support during the
>> years she had custody of him.

don't hold back Chris, tell us how you really feel, so we get the whole
picture (this is a photo forum after all).

Steve

Replies: Reply from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Reorganizing my equipment collection)
Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Reorganizing my equipment collection)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Reorganizing my equipment collection)