Subject: [Leica] FS: Sony 18-55, 75-300
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 20:21:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Selling for a friend:

Sony A-mount SAL1855 18-55mm (APS-C) zoom with caps, UV filter and third
party hood. Was purchased used recently 'as new' and appears to be in
excellent condition. UV filter has greasy handprint on it, apparently its
'protective' function was handy to a previous owner. I do not have a means
to test the lens but I am told it works well. Seller tells me this zoom
range doesn't meet his needs. US$45 plus shipping. PayPal OK.

Sony A-mount SAL75300 75-300mm zoom with hood, both caps, box, IB, UV
filter. Was purchased used recently 'as new' and appears to be in excellent
condition. I do not have a means to test the lens but I am told it works
well. Seller tells me he upgraded to an ED lens. US$150 plus shipping.
PayPal OK.

off list please wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com