Subject: [Leica] FS: Sony 18-55, 75-300
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 13:49:52 -0400

Selling for a friend:

Sony A-mount SAL1855 18-55mm zoom with both caps, UV filter and third party
hood. Was purchased used recently 'as new' and appears to be in excellent
condition. I do not have a means to test the lens but I am told it works
well. Seller tells me this zoom range doesn't meet his needs. This lens
covers APS-C format.  US$45 plus shipping OBO. PayPal OK.

Sony A-mount SAL75300 75-300mm zoom with hood, both caps, box, IB, UV
filter. Was purchased used recently 'as new' and appears to be in excellent
condition. I do not have a means to test the lens but I am told it works
well. Seller tells me he upgraded to an ED lens. US$150 plus shipping OBO.
PayPal OK.

Photos available for both.

off list please wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
htttp://www.wildlightphoto.com

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application