Subject: [Leica] Reorganizing my equipment collection
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:32:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Tina Manley wrote:

>Whoa!  Sorry you guys have had a bad experience with marriage but maybe you
>just picked the wrong women!  I don't think my husband would say that
>marriage is a license for women to steal.  We share everything.  Marriage
>is wonderful when you choose the right partner.  We couldn't imagine life
>without each other.  He is my other half and my best friend.

Probably as many wrong women as there are wrong men.  My first was wrong for
me and I knew it within 24 hours.  Took me 4 years to do anything about it.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Reorganizing my equipment collection)