Subject: [Leica] Reorganizing my equipment collection
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 07:07:48 +0200

I think similar patterns can be seen elsewhere in the West. Just for the
heck of it, I looked up Danish data, and it shows that while approximately
40% of marriages end in divorce, this percentage is only slightly higher
than 30 years ago, and it actually topped in the late 1980s at 45%.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain